TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting our website you accept the terms and conditions below:
- The terms and conditions apply to all participants involved in the „International Festival of Classical Guitar Sinaia – Romania” and “Eduard Pamfil” International Festival of Young Guitar Players.
- The registration of a competitor can be done only in compliance with all the requirements stipulated in the regulation and in the participation card and taking into account all the legal provisions in force.
- Following the registration, the participants agree that the Romanian Guitar Foundation can use the video, audio and photo materials from the contest for promotional purposes.
- Personal data of the participants will be used solely for the purpose of organizing and conducting the event.
- The official website of the International Festival of Classical Guitar Sinaia – Romania” and of “Eduard Pamfil” International Festival of Young Guitar Players are http://guitaromania.com/ro/ with the English version http://guitaromania.com/.
- The Romanian Guitar Foundation reserves the right to modify or delete items from the website contents.
- The contents of the website has an informative character only for your personal use and cannot be used, replicated, copied, distributed or sold for any other purposes.
- The Romanian Guitar Foundation reserves all the rights over the website and its contents. You agree not to engage in any use, copying or distribution of the posted materials to any third party for commercial profit.
- The Romanian Guitar Foundation reserves the right to bring modifications to these Terms and Conditions putting in place new versions without getting recourse to any other formality.
- By subscribing and participating in the the „International Festival of Classical Guitar Sinaia – Romania” and/or “Eduard Pamfil” International Festival of Young Guitar Players,
the participants read and agree with the provisions of the Law no. 677 of November 21, 2001, effective October 22, 2007 and consolidated on October 25, 2016, for the protection of personal data regarding the processing of personal data, on the basis of which the Romanian Guitar Foundation will manage this data of the participants, exclusively for the purpose of organizing and conducting the contest and/or masterclass. The legal representatives of the participants are to sign a declaration of consent in this regard.
Information about the processing of personal data
Throughout the preparation, organization and conduct of the „International Festival of Classical Guitar Sinaia – Romania” and/or “Eduard Pamfil” International Festival of Young Guitar Players, as well as during the awards ceremony, gala of the laureates and masterclass, the Romanian Guitar Foundation will collect, centralize, organize, record, store the personal data of the participants, children and young people aged between 5 and 25, respectively adult participants (“Masters” category – no age limit), for distribution by groups / classes within the competition, depending on the competition section for which they have registered, for planning the participation in the competition and/or masterclass, preparation of the brochure, making of the necessary documents for judging, other documents required during the event and prize lists, as well as for the operative communication with the legal representatives of the competitors and / or the guidance teachers before, during and at the end of the competition.
In this regard, the Romanian Guitar Foundation will centralize and use personal information such as: name, surname, date of birth, nationality, age group, class (year of study), school, music club where the competitor is active, address, phone number, e-mail, etc. on the basis of the registration sheets completed by the participants.
The Romanian Guitar Foundation will also collect and use the personal data of one of the parents of each participant / tutor / teacher / biological relative / representative in order to keep informed about the way the competition is conducted, for the preparation of the financial and accounting documents- (invoices)as a result of the payment of the participation fee for the contest, as well as for the completion of the takeover formalities of prize packages / trophies awarded to laureates. If applicable, the following personal data will be required and used: name, first name, address, serial number and ID number, telephone, e-mail, bank account.
In order to achieve the proposed objectives and to fulfill the above mentioned requirements, the specified persons (participants and their parents/tutors/teachers) have the obligation to provide personal data, in compliance with the legal provisions in the field, data that will be communicated only to the persons concerned, the organization of the event and the people in the organizing team who have concrete responsibilities in running the activities.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you have the right to access, to interfere with the data and the right not to be subject to an individual decision. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request the deletion of the data. For the exercise of these rights, you can address us with a written, dated and signed application addressed to the Romanian Guitar Foundation.
You are also granted the right to appeal to the courts.
The Romanian Guitar Foundation does not transmit centralized personal data of the participants and their owners to third parties, the information received being used strictly for the purpose of organizing and conducting the „International Festival of Classical Guitar Sinaia – Romania” and/or “Eduard Pamfil” International Festival of Young Guitar Players.
According to art. 3 of the Law no. 677/2001, personal data is “any information relating to an identified or identifiable person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity ‘(ex : name, first name, date of birth, current address, photos / videos, health data, criminal convictions).